Hello WAMUGers,

The computer for sale is my Son-n-Laws' previous iMac. He is only selling
because he has upgraded to the NEW iMac 27-inch which I did the Transfer &
Setup for him only a week ago.

The iMac for sale is in perfect condition (not a mark on it). The computer has
been looked after extremely well, has never had any problems and runs
beautifully.

The specifications of the iMac are:  iMac8,1 (20-Inch Early 2008)  Intel Core 2
Duo 2.66GHz 4GB RAM 320GB HD
Has a 'Apple Magic Trackpad' and 'Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad'.
Original discs and documentation are included.

I have erased the Hard Drive reformatted and a clean install of Mountain Lion
OS X 10.8.2.
<http://www.apple.com/au/osx/?cid=wwa-au-kwg-mac-0001>

The New Owner when they Start Up the iMac the Setup Assistant Window will
appear, where they will select the Language and follow through the Setup of the
'Owner Account' and Transfer/Migrate Data from a previous Mac or backup.

So virtually the iMac is all ready to go to a new owner when one is found.
Asking price for the iMac is $550.

eBay sold one for AU $639.oo on 21 Jan 2013
<http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Apple-iMac-20-Intel-Core-2-Duo-2-66GHz-Processor-4GB-RAM-320GB-HDD-2008-Model-/290842933418?pt=AU_Computers_Apple_Desktops&hash=item43b796f8aa>

TinyURL <http://tinyurl.com/ax7vz72>

Gumtree <http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-desktops/imac+2.66+core+2+duo/k0c18551>

The iMac will be located at Shelley for pickup.

Please contact me "OffList" if you require more information.

Thanks for looking.

Kind Regards,