Dodgy written all over it, so from the start….
it also has two lots of RAM listed in it. It comes with 8GB 1333MHz RAM, then
the line underneath that is 16GB 1333MHz RAM.
That's the previous model. All the current models use 1600MHz RAM.
So they may be "new", but it's not the "new new" current iMac.

If it's too good to be true,..it probably is. Or you might receive an iMac
box,..about the right weight….with ….bricks.
:o)

Trust me,..there is no way that much margin in the Apple gear. Hence why Apple
themselves (i.e. the AppleStores) never discount.
Even when places like JBHiFi or Dick Smith have a 10% off Apple sale. They're
losing money. Most resellers may a lot less then 10% on an Apple product. Plus
when you factor in overheads and Credit Card fees they have to pay,…they make
very little on it.
So no way someone could sell it, without losing a LOT of money at those sort of
prices if it was brand new, never used. (unless it fell off the back of a
truck) :o)

But yes,..something is said about buying "local". At least you can see it
before you get it. And talk to the person. Even stuff coming from overeast via
eBay I'd be a bit worry of it. If something happens on the way over,..seller
may say, it was fine when it left,…courier will say,..sorry our insurance
doesnt cover it,..you should cover it…etc etc…..

Just my 2cents worth,…. :)))
Hope something there helps,…….

Kind regards
Daniel