On 03/02/2013, at 10:03 AM, Stuart Breden wrote:

> I inadvertently deleted the default smart playlist, Recently Added.
>
> I been on various chat line, can add a playlist REcently Added but recently
> added item do not do into the playlist.

I did that myself recently

so as we have a number of machines with  itunes
I open up the itunes on one  of those other machines, look its is rules

then made a new smart play list File>New Smart Playlist>  edit  - copied the
same set of rules >renamed it "recent additions" or what ever it was.

actually worked!

hope that helps

> What next?
>
> Stuart Breden