Hi Ken,
I have received some other ones which I reported to PayPal and they have
responded to me saying yes it is a scam and they are looking into it, but this
look legit but may not have been (I perhaps shouldn't have clicked on the link
inviting disaster) Check all the links and see if they are active, PayPal say
always log on to your PayPal independently of the email if you are not sure if
it is genuine. Rick.