I am enjoying my new 27" iMac 3.2GHz with Fusion Drive - but there are a few
irritating issues.

Audio output appears to have a big bass boost or equalisation peak when
monitoring an input or playing music from iTunes.   I think "audio in" has a
flat frequency response - at least a recording that I make which was monitored
with apparent boost by the internal speakers appears to be "flat" on playback
on my stereo system.  This suggests the internal iMac speakers/amplifier
settings.  Is there an equalisation adjustment?  Is there a published spec for
the audio system?  I no longer have audio test equipment, so my assertions
about quality are subjective!

Audio also seems to take a few seconds to "warm up" from silence before it
settles down to a constant sound level.  This is more difficult to demonstrate.
 The input level meter seems to show signal immediately - the lag may be in the
default system output amplifier/speakers.

(Another irritation is the aggressive spell checker/auto correction which I
will turn OFF after I send this email!)

Regards, Alan

Alan Smith
  Late 2012 iMac 27" Intel Quad Core i5   3.2Ghz 8GB RAM - OSX 10.8.2
  Late 2009 iMac 21.5" Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz 12G RAM - OSX 10.8.2
  iPad2; ATV2; iPhone5