Hi everyone. I have an old iMac (A1058) 2004 (I think), that has an erased HD,
and I would like to re install an OS. I assume that I need
to firstly install OS 10.4, before upgrading to say Tiger or Panther, Leopard
etc? if so does anyone have an original install disk for a
machine of this age?

I have tried all the disks I have and they are either upgrades, or at the
earliest OS 10.6, so neither of these work. So if anyone has an
original install disk for OS 10.4 they wish to sell, that would be great.

Kind regards
Jon

Jon Davison
Photographer/Art Director