Ronni, I'm a bit fed up at the moment after fiddling with all kinds of
things. I'm in another room and won't have another look until tomorrow but
I'm pretty sure there are no proxy settings.
I haven't reformatted my hard drive yet. I thought guid partition and Mac
OS extended journaled were 2 different things, excuse my ignorance.

Kind regards
Rosemary

--

Rosemary Spark