Ronni

After playing with the wretched drive etc last night I have decided to give up
on this drive.   I was doing some very odd things last night and at one stage
refused to talk to me altogether.   I suspect the drive may be the problem so I
will return it to the person who passed it onto me as excess to his needs.
Many thanks for your input and help.

Barry

iMac 10,1
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 GHz