Hi Severin,

If you are sure you have typed the correct new password and have verified that
your account is set up and your SMTP server is On and you still can’t send mail.

1. Touch the Account from the Mail, Contacts, Calendars tab.
2. Touch the Account tab and then touch the Advanced tab under the SMTP tab.
3. Use SSL switch is OFF
4. Touch the Authentication tab and set it to Password
5. Look at the number next to Server Port. Set it to 110
6. Make sure that the S/MIME switch is set to OFF

Sent from Ronni's iPad4