On 27/06/2013, at 7:56 AM, John Thompson <jet...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> Could someone please help on this one.  I have a couple of appointments that
> occur at the same time and day each week.  How do I set up a repeating iCal
> event?
>
> Thanks in anticipation

1. Double-click the event you want to repeat

2. Click "Edit"

3. Give your event a suitable name, then click on the word "None" next to
"repeat" (just below the "time zone" selector). You can choose between Every
Day, Every Week, Every Month, Every Year, or create a custom option (eg, every
2 weeks).

The rest is pretty clear.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948