I'm sorry Ronni but in no way was I questioning either of you. Perhaps in
hindsight I could have posted the Alsoft response to Daniel off-list, or
ignored it altogether, but I posted it to provide evidence of their response to
my query, as both of you concurred they probably would say it was OK to use
Disk Warrior with SSDs.

In no way was I questioning your integrity and I'm disappointed that you infer
I was.

Indeed I have followed Daniel's advice re my computer problems to the letter,
and it all worked (as I have described in a separate posting). That it hasn't
solved my issues is a puzzle to me, but that is an aside to this discussion.

Reg