Hi Everyone

I had the experience last night where someone withdrew an email they had
previously sent. I had read the email but they then withdrew it from my inbox.
I seem to remember the dim dark past that this was possible, but had forgotten
it.
I guess what worries me it that this can disrupt a chain of correspondence
and/or revoke records you may wish to keep.
My question is : Can emails be withdrawn? (They obviously can :) ) Can it be
recovered if done? Can it be stopped?
The mind boggles at the ability to withdraw receipts etc.

Kind regards
Peter