Alan,
as Ronni said, I refurbish Macs and give them to needy people.  If it is
indeed an eMac and it is a later model (1GHz or better) I can certainly
use it.   The species are inside the CD door.    I do a clean install to
wipe the disk.

None of the donated Macs given to me are sold or given away to friends.

Regards,

Kevin