Actually, what reminded me of the subs was that I need to ask for some help.
Have a problem
with itunes.  I have a Mac Pro purchased last year, running Mountain.
Yesterday, ittunes refused
to open.  I took out itunes library Genius itdb and itunes library Extras itdb
and placed on the desktop,
I was following someone's on google recovery procedure.  This did not work, but
allowed me to open
itunes but not to save anything on itunes.  I then downloaded itunes from Apple
and reinstalled, still
with the same problem, not being able to save.  I did the PRAM procedure and
now at a loss.
Any ideas.  You are probably looking up to the heavens and thinking why on
earth I followed someone's
instructions.  Thought I would give it a go though.

Thanks
Jewels

Thanks Ronni,