Hi Walter & Alan,

Yes, this is a joke...not a way to test batteries ;-))

I like ColtPiggerton's comment:
"If you believe this, I have a salt lamp I'd like to sell you."

And Karl Ream's comment:
"Lightbulbs can be tested like that too. Drop them from 6 feet onto a concrete
floor. If it shatters, it's no good. If it bounces, it's good."

Sent from Ronni's iPad4