Hi Ronni,

For some reason I now have sound. Only change is that the phone was charging
when I first tried to play the video.

Buttons on the side if the phone control the volume - I haven't mastered the
knack of getting the slide control on the screen. All I can get is the pause or
play control.

Cheers,

Michael.