Hi Pat,
George Monbiot is a well known environmental activist. If you look at Bangka
island on Google Earth, you will see its a small island and part of Indonesia.
It is 95% covered in forest and there's only primitive infrastructure.
Monbiot's aim is to unsettle multinational corporations.
Surely we should be more concerned about the massive deforestation for Palm oil
plantations than disrupting this historic and primitive tin mining.
Marcus

Message sent from Marcus's iPhone4 Go Better Eagles in 2014