From: "PayPal     " <refunds.serv...@admin.net>
Subject: Receipt for your PayPal payment to administrat...@png.com
Date: 9 October 2013 11:14:40 am AWST
To: rwhit...@internode.on.net

9 Oct 2013 06:19:34 AEST
Transaction ID: 71PN116NA799763R
Hello rwhit...@internode.on.net,

You sent a payment of 427.00 AUD to administrat...@png.com
We've asked the seller to ship.

Thanks for using PayPal. To view the transaction details, log in to your PayPal
account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity
list in your Account Overview.

Seller
administrat...@png.com
Note to seller
You haven't included a note.
Sender address
Papua New Guinea's Palm Oil, PNG
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.

Description
Unit price
Qty
Amount
Oil recipients ( Papua New Guinea's)
Item number 17393949551
$427.00 AUD
1
$427.00 AUD

Shipping and handling
$5.00 AUD
Insurance - not offered
----
Total
$432.00 AUD
Payment
$432.00 AUD

Payment sent to administrat...@png.com

Issues with this transaction?
If you haven't authorized this transaction ,click the link below to get full
refund.
 Go to the Help Centre at: http://www.paypal.com.au/AUD/RefundForm

 This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For
assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right
corner of any PayPal page.

To receive emails as plain text instead of HTML, change your Notifications
preferences. Just log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile and click
My Settings.

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.
PayPal Australia Pty Limited ABN 93 111 195 389 (AFSL 304962). Any general
financial product advice provided in this site has not taken into account your
objectives, financial situations or needs.
PayPal Email ID PP1120

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272
Mob: 04 8899 7313