Just received an email,supposedly from Adobe , "Important Password Reset
Information"
Important Password Reset Information
To view this message in a language other than English, please click here.

We recently discovered that an attacker illegally entered our network and may
have obtained access to your Adobe ID and encrypted password. We currently have
no indication that there has been unauthorized activity on your account.

To prevent unauthorized access to your account, we have reset your password.
Please visitwww.adobe.com/go/passwordreset to create a new password. We
recommend that you also change your password on any website where you use the
same user ID or password. In addition, please be on the lookout for suspicious
email or phone scams seeking your personal information.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause you. We value the trust of
our customers and we will work aggressively to prevent these types of events
from occurring in the future. If you have questions, you can learn more by
visiting our Customer Alert page, which you will find here.
Adobe Customer Care

I have NOT responded as I'm suspicious!

Robert Miller-Eves
bobme...@highway1.com.au