Hi folks,

In the last 24 hours I have brought my daughter's iMac from Snow Leopard to
Mountain Lion.
I was concerned about how to do this on her iMac at first because she has never
had an Apple ID.
So first I set up an Apple ID for her.
However when I started the update her iMac threw up my Apple ID so I continued
using that (just to make things easier).
Obviously I have used mine on her iMac in the past.
It is now all done.

But when I then updated a few more things for her my Apple ID popped up again
each time.

So my question is:-
Now that I have set up her own Apple ID, how do I get her's to pop up when
updates, etc are required.
I have used her's to set up iCloud so that should be OK.
But is there some way of adjusting things so her's is automatically requested
(rather than mine) ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape