Hi Brian,

> On 23 Oct 2013, at 3:04 pm, Brian Risbey <risb...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> So no MacBookPro 17"!!!
I don't think Apple are ever going to bring back the MacBook Pro 17"
unfortunately.
A huge amount of people have sent feedback to Apple (myself included of course)
that we really need a 17" MacBook Pro for work/professional users.
But I don't think Apple will change their mind, once they decide to discontinue
either hardware or software... They never bring it back!!

I still live in hope, but I'm thinking this is 'false Hope' though :-((
And Daniel keeps telling me, and reminded me when we spoke today... "Its never
going to happen Ronni"!

> Off to say nice things to my 'old' 2008 one, which just makes into accepting
> Mavericks...
> Backed up and all permissions verified and fixed.
> Checked iCloud for calendar and contacts syncing - thank

Good to hear everything went well with the upgrade to Mavericks for you.
After taking almost 6 hours to download on my slow ADSL connection 558.0 KB/s!
(since the Fibre cable was laid in our street & must have done some damage to
the old 'rotten' Telstra copper wiring)... Mavericks is running fine.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4