Hi Stephen,

TechTool Pro v 7.0.1 works with Mavericks. If you are receiving the message
that it has "not been tested for this OS" - apparently TTP 7.0.1 was tested in
the final "Developer Release" of Mavericks!

TTP 7.0.1 application is programmed to give the message you received when it
sees any operating system beyond Mountain Lion.
They say they have been using this approach since TTP 5...
It doesn't make much sense to me or a lot of others, so hopefully Micromat will
change this in an update.

TechTool Pro 6 should not be used with Mavericks, you need at least version
7.0.1

Sent from Ronni's iPad4