Just beware.

I used a 12 month prepaid card in a 4G modem in my camper van on a
recent trip. I ran the ipad, iphone and 2 macbooks of the wireless
network generated by the modem.

I was chewing through the quite limited download quota very quickly and
it was costing a fortune.  I had to carefully look at all the services
running on the ipad and iphone. I recall that iCloud and Dropbox were
the culprits, but there might have been others.

So, check things out carefully when you first get the prepaid SIM.

Cheers
Rob