Thanks for that Daniel. The 'over network' transfer sounds appealing. When you
say data is transferred is that just the iOS backed up data or music library as
well? If it's the whole library, I would need another external to drive to pick
up the 230GB library at the destination machine - if the library is included in
this transfer.

Regards

Pete