Hi Paul,

I would suspect the problem is not with the WAMUG Mailing List but at your end.
Either on your Mail Server (ISP Server Spam filter)...  or a setting in your
Apple Mail... (a Rule or a Junk Mail setting)

I had a look at  "All Headers" on your message that does appear on WAMUG
Mailing List , then compared the All Headers to my message that appears on
WAMUG Mailing List for any differences.

I found a difference in your X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details:

Paul Willemse  - email ‘View > Message > All Headers’

suspectscore=4 phishscore=0 adultscore=0 bulkscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0
reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1308280000 definitions=main-1311140189

suspectscore=4

Ronni Brown  - email ‘View > Message > All Headers’

suspectscore=2 phishscore=0 adultscore=0 bulkscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0
reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1308280000 definitions=main-1311140165

suspectscore=2

Whether this has anything to do with you not seeing your emails come into your
Inbox from the Mailing List, or if you have setup a Rule for WAMUG messages to
go into a Mailbox named WAMUG (as I do) in that Mailbox.

Your messages to the list are showing "Onlist" and in the "Archives".
So the problem I would suggest will be at your end.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)