Hi Ken

Firstly, I've had a look and nothing has been either posted or sent through
bounce messages, so doesn't appear anything has gone through the list address
(wamug@wamug.org.au) from your friend,..as I get all the bounce messages to
trawl though for all messages sent to the list (as well as access to the member
list to check emails as well). So not sure where's he's posted to. So yes, as
Ronni mentioned, bit hard to answer if nothing's been sent  ;o)

Secondly, did you check Canon's site for updates? I'd install from there rather
then a CD. Also Software Update for Canon's updates as well. Normally either of
those can fix it, unless there is some other underlying issue going on.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.