Hi Robert,

If Safari isn’t automatically filling in information on websites, try these
suggestions.
Taken from Safari Help.

Open Safari
Make sure AutoFill is on.
Safari can only fill in contact information that’s on the card labeled 'My
Card' in Contacts (or Address Book in OS X v10.7.5).

For example, if a form requires your phone number, but it isn’t on your card,
you must fill it in manually.

Make sure the webpage has fields AutoFill can complete.

                                                        Safari may be unable to
tell from the webpage structure which fields are for user name and password,
credit card number and expiration date, and so forth.

If AutoFill still doesn’t work, the website may not allow it.

Automatically fill in passwords, credit cards, and more:

With AutoFill, Safari automatically fills in information on websites, using
information it stores when you complete web forms and from your card in
Contacts (or Address Book in OS X v10.7.5). Safari highlights autofilled fields
in yellow.

Change AutoFill settings:

Choose Safari > Preferences, then click AutoFill.
AutoFill web forms:
'Using info from my Contacts card' - click Edit - to edit your card in Contacts
(Address Book in OS X v10.7.5).
'User names and passwords' - click Edit - Delete the stored user name and
password for one or more websites.
' Credit cards' - click Edit - to Add or Remove stored credit cards.
'Other forms' - click Edit - to Delete other stored form information.

Use AutoFill

Safari offers to save or automatically fill in the following information:

New password:

When you need to create a new password for a website on a Mac with OS X v10.9
or later, Safari suggests a unique, hard-to-guess password and with your
approval saves it in your keychain. Safari fills in the password automatically
the next time you need to sign in, so you don’t have to remember it or type it.
If your Mac is set up for iCloud Keychain, Safari fills in the password
automatically on any of your other devices set up for iCloud Keychain.

User name and password:

On a website, enter your user name and password to sign in. To save the
information so Safari can automatically provide it next time, click Save
Password when asked.

Credit card:
When you select a credit card field in Safari on a Mac with OS X v10.9 or
later, you can choose from a list of stored credit cards that Safari can
autofill, or you can choose to add or remove stored credit cards. For security,
Safari doesn’t store the code from the back of your credit card. You must enter
it manually each time you use the card on a website.

Other information:
In a web form, click in a field and start typing. If a menu of stored
information appears, select an item, then click AutoFill. To bypass the menu,
press Return.

Safari saves user names, passwords, and credit card information in your OS X
keychain. If you set up your Mac and other devices for iCloud Keychain, iCloud
pushes all that information to your other devices’ keychains.

Important: Safari autofills your information for anyone you let use your Mac.
If you set up iCloud Keychain on your Mac and other devices, Safari also
autofills your information for anyone you let use those devices.

For security, set up your Mac to display the login window when it starts up and
to require a password after sleep or screen saver begins. Set up your iOS
devices to require a passcode to unlock the screen.

Kind Regards,
Ronni