Hi people

Is there anyone out there who knows about interactive digital video?

I recall from a decade ago that it was possible to create a 'title
track' on a Quicktime video. This was like a table of contents that you
could click onto go directly to the relevant frame. The video would be
embedded in a web page.

Is this still a quicktime feature? Can you do this with other video
formats?

Cheers
Rob
--
Dr Rob Phillips
I don't know about you, but I live in a society, not an economy