G’day Reg.

Memberships are due for renewal at 1 January but there is no automatic
cancelation from posting to the list. We give a reasonable amount of time to do
it.

Beside which, I usually send out a reminder which I have failed to do so far so
I do apologise for that.

We wouldn’t even look at the possibility of removing posting privileges until
at least February or so. The friendship would have to be really stretched
before we did.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pete Smith