Hello Jewels,

I did reply to your first email and mentioned
"To help you with your current problem Jewels, we would require more info...
Also the version of OS X & the correct name & version of the Intego software
you have installed."
----
How to Uninstall Intego 2013 Products
How to Uninstall Software
To properly uninstall your Intego software it is important that you use the
latest Installer for your software.  If you have manually attempted to remove
the software, you will need to first, reinstall the software again, then use
the Installer package to properly remove the applications and NetUpdate icon
from the menu bar.  If you do not have an Intego Installer available you can
download one from here:
http://www.intego.com/support/downloads

<https://support.intego.com/entries/24937247-How-to-Uninstall-Intego-2013-Products#marketoID=undefined>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4