Hi Tim

Interesting that your email reached me but others are not. And that it is
showing as having come from my iinet address when I sent it from my iCloud
address.

I have had to start a new email to you because mine was showing as having come
from my iinet address. I could not change it to my iCloud address which means
this would not have reached WAMUG. Unless something has magically changed!!

I love your solution to the problem but so far I have not received any advice
from Ronni.Her email is presumably among the missing.  If only I could go back
to using my iinet account for WAMUG emails as I have been doing for the last
however many years the problem presumably would be solved.

I look forward to enjoying that glass of wine.

Regards
Laura