Hi Severin,

Are you using Safari in Mavericks?
Apple's plug-in manager is available in the Security section of the Safari
preferences, where next to the check box for enabling or disabling plug-ins
globally is a button to "Manage Website Settings." Clicking this will bring up
a panel that lists the available plug-ins on the left, and when you click each
you get a list of site-specific and global settings that include the following:
Ask -- Prevents the plug-in from loading, but allows it if you click the
options to trust the current Web site.
Block -- Prevent the plug-in from loading.
Allow -- Allows the plug-in to run on the selected Web site with no placeholder
links or warnings.

From here you can see every browser plug-in being used by your system and a
list of sites that have loaded it. You can turn access on and off on a per-site
basis, as well as set a default for what happens on your first visit to a
website that’s trying to load a plug-in. For example, you can set YouTube to
always load Flash, but all other sites to block Flash on first load.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4