Hi Allan,
The one I was hoping to try is with my step-daughter who no longer uses it as
she has a wifi modem.
But I think it is about 2 years old.
I need something that will receive the WiFi signal then use an Ethernet Cable
to feed to the DVD Recorder.
I am not sure if an AE is built to do this ?
And if it is how to set it up ?