Hello all,

A familiy member has an older iMac 7.1 running on 10.6.8 which was supplied new
with a white remote control.
Front row can still be turned on but the original remote as well as another
white one do not work with this
iMac (nothing happens when pressing any of the buttons). No response in iTunes
either.
I have tested both remotes with my automotive IR tester, both produce a signal.
Is there a way of re-pairing them ? Have looked in system preferences but can’t
see anything relevant. Have also
looked into system profiler but can’t see anything IR either.

Any helpful comments appreciated.

Cheers,
Walter