Hi folks,

A friend of mine has just bought an iPad Air.
She brought it to my place last night because she could not set up Gmail on it.
Took me about 5 minutes.
I think sometimes Apple products are so easy to use that some people can’t see
the wood for the trees.
Someone who has always used Windows tends to think everything must be
complicated.

She has a Windows laptop that she still uses.
When I asked her why she said “when I type documents in Word I can print them
from my laptop, but I can’t print from my new iPad”

If she installs Pages is there any way she can print from the iPad ?

The only internet connection she has is a wireless dongle plugged into her
laptop.
She has no printer and says she prints any documents she needs on paper at her
local library.

I WOULD IKE TO ENCOURAGE HER TO JUST USE THE IPAD FOR ALL HER NEEDS !

Regards,
Stephen Chape

Mac by choice
Windows because my employer knew no better