Dear Daniel and WAMUGers
There is also rumoured to be a new macbook 12 inch coming in a few months.
It is said to be thinner than the existing macbook air AND with a  retina
display.

So does one wait for this model to arrive OR buy the just released macbook
air????

What do you make of this comment:

"agreed. retina on MBA will kill battery life or make it heavier to account for
larger battery. can't have both (yet)."

ta
blitto

"agreed. retina on MBA will kill battery life or make it heavier to account for
larger battery. can't have both (yet).agreed. retina on MBA will kill battery
life or make it heavier to account for larger battery. can't have both
(yet).agreed. retina on MBA will kill battery life or make it heavier to
account for larger battery. can't have both (yet).agreed. retina on MBA will
kill battery life or make it heavier to account for larger battery. can't have
both (yet).

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
 0409 681 256
 rb...@iinet.net.au

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?