Hi Severin,

Without seeing the actual email you received or what it contains it is
difficult to know what it is.

If you want to see the URL it goes to, just hover your cursor over the link in
the message... DON'T click on the link!
You have to let the cursor hover over the link for a bit before the true URL is
displayed in the popup window.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4