Hi Jennifer

Normally, if you click on the message in the Outgoing Mailbox, it will give you
a pop up message as to why it's not going. This can give some more to the issue.
But one thing to check is the following.

Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Then go into the account in
question.
Where it says "Outgoing Mail Server" tap on what you have listed underneath for
the SMTP.
It will then list the "Primary Server" and have the setting for your ISP. Tab
on this again, which will open a new "Setting window".
Under Outgoing Mail Server, you will normally then see the Hostname (which
should be the same as the above ISP setting). But also check if there is
anything listed in the Username and Password part. (and if SSL is on, and
Authentication and Server Port are set).
I personally have these set with my full email address, my password for that
account, SSL on (but can be off depending on your ISP's setting).
Authentication I have set to Password. And Port can differ as well, but it's
normally 587 or 25.
The reason I have these set, is the outgoing mail server then works if I'm
using my iPad on a different network to it's normally one. (i.e. using iinet
and home, but Telstra on the road). If the SMTP doesn't "authenticate" then
email won't send when the ISP settings are different.

Try adjust some of these and see how goes. Or if you find it doesn't work, and
you find the "error message" that is showing in the Outgoing Box, let us know
and we can offer a bit more.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.