Hello Jennifer,

What information you gave that phishing site they could have.
Report the email and send the complete email to PayPal.

Report it. Forward the entire email – including the subject line text – or the
website's URL to sp...@paypal.com.au
They investigate every hoax reported. Please note that the automatic response
you get from PayPal may not address you by name.

<https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing_CommandDriven/general/SecuritySpoof-outside>

PayPal will never ask for the following personal information in emails:
Credit and debit card numbers
Bank account numbers
Driver's Licence numbers
Email addresses