Hi Severin

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get to the RAM yet.
One thing I sometimes find with the screws on the RAM door (especially they
haven't been moved for a while), is that using a slightly larger philips head
end, will actually "pick up" enough to move the screw.
And on some really stubborn ones, I've found using a Flathead screw driver at
the right angle, just gets enough leverage to actually move it.
Also see if it's actually "moving" as you turn it.
On one occasion, I found that I could move two of the screws and one that
looked like it wasn't doing anything. I then had to use a tool to get into the
holes of the RAM door cover to "lift" it enough that it moved. It then came off
and back on again like normal. (and I was very careful not to damage
anything,..as I always take a lot of care) ;o)
Hopefully something there may help if you can see if the screwhead is actually
"moving" (turning).

Hope that helps. Sorry if the descriptions aren't the best. Converting from
though to written word sometimes isn't always my strong point,…lol ;)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.