Hi Michael, you can use iTunes on Windows computers as well as Macs and have up
to 5 computers authorised at one time to use anything purchased through iTunes.
When you travel you can access your Australian account from any country you are
in to buy and download new stuff as well. I have rented movies in China, the US
and England.

So, something to be happy about.

I don't like it that iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom put the photos into their
own database, and you cannot access them outside of the program. Therefore I
always import photos through Adobe bridge, so that I can organise them into
folders the way I want them and access them like normal files from any program
n my computer. It means I'm not locked into using a particular program.

Of course, you can do this using Image Capture as well I think.

Sent from my iPad