My ongoing project to give Macs to needy people has slowed somewhat as I have
run out of machines.  The demand is still there from a couple of welfare
organisations and I get requests to help out almost
weekly.

I have been running this project for almost 15 years and have distributed an
estimated 500+ Macs to families, students, young mums etc.  I feel that it is a
worthwhile project both for the recipients and my old             brain.

Sooooo, if list members have any older (at least G4) Macs in the spare room or
the shed, I can make good use of them.

I give my assurance that any donated machines will not be sold, or given to
family or friends.

TIA,

Kev
       http://lockfamilyramblings.blogspot.com.au/