G’day all WAMUGGERs

June is nearly over and July starts on Tuesday. Yep, Tuesday is the 1st of July
and also the day of our next monthly meeting.

Please don’t forget that we are in new premises in Willeton!!

The new premises are excellent with plenty of free parking out the front so
come along and enjoy some pleasant camaraderie with fellow Mac aficionados and
ask a question, learn something new or maybe help another out.

In that ever cyclic way when the old becomes new and the new becomes old, we
are going back this meeting to having the cuppa and biscuits at the end of the
night instead of half way through. That way, if there are still any questions
about any of the topics, or anything else that might arise, there is still time
to have a look or maybe compare notes.

This month we’ll looking at creating a digital signature and getting the most
from your iPhone or iPad camera. Oh, and don’t forget the usual questions and
answers at the start of the night.

Please remember that we are starting at the later time of 7.30pm and we’ll be
at the building of Professional Prowest Real Estate situated at 175 High Road
in Willeton. It’s between Leach Highway and Vahland Avenue with the nearest
cross street being Yampi Way. There’s plenty of parking so no more driving
‘round looking for a spot to squeeze into.

Hope you can make it.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: The Professional Prowest Real Estate building, 175 High Road,
Willeton.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.30pm
Cost: $5

Visit
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Professionals+Prowest+Real+Estate/@-32.040609,115.8870881,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x2a32bd0766deee43:0xbed7162d276a4cb7

Streetsmart map ref: 433 D 1 (Nearest cross street is Yampi Way.)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.