On 8 Aug 2014, at 8:28 am, Kevin Lock <kal...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Upgrade has lost all my music. How can I return to iTunes 10?
>
> I have read many postings about similar problems with 11.2.2.
>
> Unhappy Kev

Hi Kevin,

iTunes is currently at version 11.3.1 for Mac OS X?
Do you have a backup of your iTunes Library before you did the Upgrade?

Check here for any solutions: iTunes: Finding lost media and downloads
<http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1408?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US>

If you can't solve the problem from the Apple Support link above, you could try:

Empty/corrupt library after upgrade/crash

Hopefully it's not been too long since you last upgraded iTunes, in fact if you
get an empty/incomplete library immediately after upgrading then with the
following steps you shouldn't lose a thing or need to do any further
housekeeping.

In the Previous iTunes Libraries folder should be a number of dated iTunes
Library files.
Take the most recent of these and copy it into the iTunes folder.
Rename iTunes Library.itl as iTunes Library (Corrupt).itl and then rename the
restored file as iTunes Library.itl.

Start iTunes. Should all be good, bar any recent additions to or deletions from
your library.

When you get it all working make a backup!

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)