Hi All

Adjusted the list slightly and removed what's sold and dropped the price on
most of the items…..

If you're interested, want more info, or to make an info, please email me off
list.
All the computers have had a secure erase done on them and come with a clean
install of either 10.8.5 or 10.9.4.

MacPro4,1
2x2.26 GHz Quad Core Xeon (8 core)
28GB RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive, 2x2TB Hard Drive
ATi Radeon HD 5870 1024MB Graphics Card (top end graphics card)
PCI CalDigit USB3 card with 2xUSB3 and 2 x eSATA
PCI eSATA Rocket RAID with 4x eSATA
PCI eSATA single port card
EIZO Colour Edge 19" Display and Viewsonic 24" Display
Keyboard and mouse
 $2800

MacMini Server
MacMini5,3
2GHz Core i7
16GB RAM
2x500GB Hard Drive
$750

MacBook (silver)
MacBook5,1
2.4GHz Core2 Duo
4GB RAM.
160GB Hard Drive
$350

MacBook (silver)
MacBook5,1
2.4GHz Core2 Duo
4GB RAM.
500GB Hard Drive
New battery
$380

I also have the following as well -
Epson R2880 Photo Quality A3+ printer with set of cartridges. Has done about 12
CDs print only!
Info here - http://www.epson.com.au/products/inkjet/stylusphotor2880_specs.asp
This is quite a high end professional printer. (the equivalent new is the R3000
for $1499) Looking at $600.

D-Link ShareCentre 2-bay Cloud Network Storage
Info here -
http://www.dlink.com/uk/en/home-solutions/share/network-attached-storage/dns-327l-2-bay-network-attached-storage
Looking at $100 (Have 2 of these)

Seagate 3.5" SATA3 4TB Hybrid SSHD (a mix of a 4TB Hard Drive with some SSD
"chips" built in for faster speed.
Info here -
http://www.seagate.com/au/en/internal-hard-drives/desktop-hard-drives/desktop-solid-state-hybrid-drive/
Brand new. $220 (Have 2 of these)

Seagate 2.5" Momentus 5400rpm 320GB Hard Drive
Brand new - $30
(for a laptop or in an external case for a small portable drive). Can drop into
a case for $15 if required.

As mentioned if you want more info or to purchase please drop me an email off
list.

Thanks for looking.

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.