Hi Daniel, hi Ronni,

Yes, possibly a number of ways to do it ­ if you know how ;o)

Anyway, I got everything downloaded after Daniel¹s pointers but threre still
seems to be a problem with the file ³Digital Booklet - Songs of
Innocence.pdf² whether I:
* Click the ³play iTunes LP² button for the Album ³U2 - Songs of Innocence²
* Select the file ³Digital Booklet - Songs of Innocence.pdf² in iTunes and
either try to ³play² or double-click to open.
* Select the file ³Digital Booklet - Songs of Innocence.pdf² in finder and
double-click to open.
I always get the error message:
> The file ³Digital Booklet - Songs of Innocence.pdf² could not be opened.
> It may be damaged or use a file format that Preview doesn¹t recognize.

As I mentioned, I completely deleted the file (in case it was
corrupted/damaged) and re-downloaded ­ but still get the same message.

Since you have both downloaded this album, does the pdf open OK for you.
What size is the file (mine is showing as 13.4MB in finder).

Update - after a quick Google search, it seems others are having this
problem <https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6529173> and are suggesting
that the file is corrupted ­ if you both are finding the same, I¹ll just
assume that is the explanation and forget about it.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton