How can I change the name of a Group in Contacts (not a Smart Group)?

Menu item Contacts > Edit > Rename Group is greyed out.

I lost all data in Contacts, but restored “All Contacts” OK from Time Machine.
 But I have a problem in restoring Groups.  The contents of the last Group
restored are OK but OSX has named it “Last Import”.   How can I rename the
group back to the original?

I assume if I restore a second group from Time Machine it will overwrite the
first one unless it is renamed: is this so?

Regards,
Alan

Alan Smith
  Late 2012 iMac 27" Intel Quad Core i5  Fusion 3.2GHz 8G RAM - OSX 10.9.5.
Contacts ver. 8.0