This legacy version was fine for Mavericks but now sadly go.  The same is true
of the later drivers.  Quite a correspondence on the internet on all this.
Severin

> On 24 Oct 2014, at 9:56 pm, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi again Severin,
>
> I just noticed your Wacom is a legacy - doesn't look like they have updated
> the drivers since 2012
> Wacom Intuos2 (XD)
> <http://us.wacom.com/en/support/legacy-drivers/
> <http://us.wacom.com/en/support/legacy-drivers/>>
> Driver 6.2.0-w4 for Mac OS X v. 10.7, 10.6 & 10.5 (Intel)     25 Jan2012
> Ronni
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>

> On 24 Oct 2014, at 9:40 pm, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com
> <mailto:ro...@mac.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Severin,
>>
>> Have you updated the drivers for your Wacom?
>> <http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/
>> <http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/>>
>>
>> MacOSX - Driver 6.3.9w3 (10.7x - 10.10x) 9/10/2014
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ronni
>>
>> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>>

>> On 24 Oct 2014, at 3:38 pm, Severin Crisp <sevcr...@westnet.com.au
>> <mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au>> wrote:
>>
>>> I have had an easy transition to Yosemite with just one “error”.  The
>>> controller for my Wacom Intuos2 XD tablet was shown as not compatible.
>>> Internet correspondence on this suggests Wacom may not issue a support
>>> preference pane though there seems some doubt about this.  It is an old one
>>> and very useful but maybe a replacement is the best option.
>>> I have put in a formal query to Wacom.
>>> Has anyone any comments to offer?
>>> Severin Crisp

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au