Ronni

Installation is complete and OS is 10.10.1
Disk was repaired prior to updating.   As I mentioned before all appeared to go
well until at the end of the re-start when the computer “hung” just showing
“restarting” with the gear wheel.   It was in this state for nearly 3 Hours
prior to powering off.

Barry