Hi Matt,

A very quick reply as I’m rushing out to a job. I would suggest you try
Clearing Safari’s Cache

Follow these steps to clear Safari cache manually:
Have Safari OPEN
Open "Finder"
In the menu at the top of your screen select "Go"
While the "Go" menu is dropped down press and hold the "option" key on your
keyboard. This will reveal "Library"
Select "Library"
Navigate into the folder "Caches"
Next navigate into the folder "com.apple.Safari"
In this folder you will see a file named "Cache.db"
Right click (control-click) the "Cache.db" file and select "Move to Trash"
Now restart Safari by right clicking the Safari icon in the Dock and select
"Quit"
You have now successfully cleared your browser cache.
Open Safari and see if the problem still exists

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage